What is Upcycled?
(of discarded objects or material) reused in such a way as to create a product of higher quality or value than the original.
Why Upcycled is Sustainable:
- Reduces waste going into landfills
- Helps preserve natural resources
- Reduces air, water and soil pollution
- Supports small businesses instead of fast fashion factories
- Each piece is one of a kind
Our silk items are handmade from 100% Upcycled Silk Saris. Every piece is one of a kind and filled with personality, no two are the same. We have selected each pattern and style, capturing the richness of Indian culture and mixing it with beautiful boho styles for your everyday wardrobe.
Material: 100% Upcycled Silk, Sequin
Size: Free / Adjustable
Dimensions: Body Length 10" / Shoulder 18" / Chest 18" / Sleeve 26"
Please Be Advised our silk items are made from upcycled materials meaning there may be slight imperfections in the fabric